普希金《你离开了这异邦的土地》野史趣闻

2018-09-07 13:00:30

你离开了这异邦的土地 'For Shores Of Home...'

你离开了这异邦的土地, For shores of home,so sweet but distant,

向美好而遥远的祖国海岸驶去; You were to leave the alien place;

在悲伤而难忘的时刻, The hour was sad and instant,

我在你面前泪流满面难以控制。 And tears were running on my face.

我冰冷的双手,不带什么感情, With chilly hands, with bitter passion,

竭力地想把你挽留; I vainly tried to keep you up;

这即将到来的痛苦别离, The awful pain of separation

我恳求你不要打断这一切。 I prayed you to not interrupt.

但是,你却将嘴唇儿移开, But you,from the distressing kissing,

终止了一个甜蜜的吻; Betook away your gentle lips,

你要我远离痛苦流放的生活, From lands of sad exile and missing

去另一个地方安身。 You called me for another sweeps.

你告诉我说:“期待着相逢, You told me,'In a day of meeting,

头上是永远蔚蓝的天空, Under the sky that ever blue,

在橄榄树下, In shade of olive-trees the kissing

我的朋友,我们将重温爱吻。” We shall, my friend, begin anew.'

唉,就在那里, But there, alas! where sky grew hotter

蔚蓝的天空中一片光明, And bluer in a sunny beam,

橄榄树影子倒映水面, Where olive-trees cast shade on water,

你却长眠在梦里。 You lay asleep with your last dream.

你的美貌,你的痛苦, Your beauty, suffering, your anguish

全部消失在墓穴之中, Had vanished in the gravest urn;

连同那相见时的拥吻…… With them, the promised kiss had vanished...

可是我在等待;你曾答应…… Still I am waiting for your turn...

本文作者:琥珀霞(今日头条)
热门推荐